SOJA DE PORTUGAL and its affiliates and participating companies undertake to process all personal data in the context of their activities and in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of personal data.
To this end, SOJA DE PORTUGAL (1) undertakes to:
• Collect data only from owners, and only those strictly necessary for the performance of their business and human resources management activities (in case the holders are employees of SOJA DE PORTUGAL or its affiliated companies);
• Whenever legally required, collect directly and in advance the informed consent of the data subject, obtaining his authorization for its use in the business environment of the company;
• Do not share holder data with other entities that do not have the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the application of the regulation;
• Report to the data subject, in accordance with applicable law, any anomalous situations that have occurred that pose significant risks to their fundamental rights and freedoms.
Cumulatively, SOJA DE PORTUGAL assures data subjects that they are:
• Subject to a lawful, fair and transparent treatment;
• collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is required for the purposes for which they are addressed;
• Retained only for a period necessary for the purposes for which they are treated;
• Treated in a manner that ensures your safety, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and loss, destruction or accidental damage.
SOJA DE PORTUGAL also guarantees the following rights to data subjects:
• access to personal data collected about them and to exercise this right with ease;
• rectification, destruction or opposition to the processing of your personal data;
• know and be informed of the purposes for which personal data are processed, the period during which the data are processed, the identity of any recipients, the rationale behind the possible automatic processing of personal data and, at least when profiling, its consequences;
• to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, automatic reading and interoperable format (capable of being read and processed by any organization) for transmission to another responsible party;
• to complain to SOJA DE PORTUGAL about any situation that you consider anomalous regarding the protection of your personal data or your privacy.
For the exercise of rights by data subjects as well as for other issues related to the protection of personal data, SOJA DE PORTUGAL has designated an element of the organization to perform the duties of “Data Protection Officer” (2), whose responsibility is to ensure that the technical and organizational measures necessary for the effective and effective protection of personal data and the privacy of holders are implemented and continuously improved.
The Data Protection Officer of SOJA DE PORTUGAL can be contacted at DPO@SOJADEPORTUGAL.pt
(1) SOJA DE PORTUGAL means SOJA DE PORTUGAL and its affiliates and participant.
(2) “EPD” or “DPO - Data Protection Officer”